1) Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
2) Guide No.: 58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)
3) Flash mode: M, Multi
4) Triggering mode: Camera set-up, S1, S2, RX
5) Zoom range: 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm
6) Vertical rotation angle: -7~90 degrees
7) Horizontal rotation angle: 0~270 degrees
8) Power supply: 4?AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable), not include.
9) Lighting times: 100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)
10) Recycle time: approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)
11) Color temperature: 5600k
12) Flash time: 1/200s~1/20000s
13) Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning
14) External interface: hot shoe, PC port and eternal charging port
15) Wireless triggering distance: 100m (2.4G wireless); 20~25m indoor, 10~15m outdoor
16) Additional features: The electronic flash head zooming, sound signal, automatically saving setting, power saving mode, over heat protection and advanced options
17) Dimensions: 60mm ? 190mm ? 78mm (Extended state)
18) Net weight: 350g
This new designed flash YN-560 II is compatible with any camera with the standard hot shoe, the function is similar to the YN-560, but we designed some new LCD Screen and upgraded the function.
What's more, it used the unsalted gate bipolar transistor circuit design, and Metal Hot shoe, it's more beautiful, creditable and professional.
1) New Power zoom function
- You can push the button on the flash and make it covered focal length range from 24mm to 105mm
2) LARGE LCD PANEL:
- Large LCD panel, you can look into and set the functions on the LCD panel clearly and directly.
3) THE HIGH SENSITIVITY WIRELESS TRIGGERING SENSOR:
- The high sensitivity wireless triggering sensor inherits from YN560, which makes the S1 and S2 mode can be used in outdoor environment and the wireless triggering distance is as long as 15m, as well as 25m indoor.
4) Guide number: 58 at ISO100, 105MM
5) Slave function ( S1, S2 mode)You just can use YN-460 and YN-460 II in indoor and at a very weak light, but for YN-560, you can use it in outdoor environment, and the wireless triggering distance is as around 15m
6) Sound Indicator:
- When the charging process is finished, the flash will give a tich sound, so you may concentrate on the creation process. ( The sound can be closed )
7) New Charging socket for external power pack:
- You can charge this YN-560 II to meet the higher demand for charging recycle, you can use SF-18 for Canon version and SF-17 for Canon version to charge it.
8) New PC synchronous port:
-YN560-II provides PC port,you can make the flash synchronously by connecting to the PC port.
9) Super speed of charging recycle
- It only takes 3 seconds in charging after full power output. Even without new batteries, you can get the super charging speed that it only needs 4-5 seconds, you can completely get rid of the nightmare of anxious waiting for charging. In addition, you can use the external power pack to accelerate the charging speed once more.
10) Supporting high speed continuous shooting:
- Under the output level of 1/8 or below, YN-560 II can support the 8FPS high speed continuous shooting
11) The Improved power saving mode:
- In the power saving mode, the flash keep sidle for 3 minutes and then it will step into the dormancy state in order to save power. And it will automatically shut down after keeping idle for 15 minutes. If you disabled the power saving mode, the power saving indicator will be on, the flash won't step into the dormancy state after being stopped. It will be automatically shut down after 30 minutes
12) The more fine output control:
The adjustment range of YN-560 output level is 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, there are 8 levels of put and each level has 8 stalls
13) The automatic setting saving:
- It can automatically save your current setting.
14) IMPROVED BUTTONS DESIGN
- It is sensitivity and better feeling to control.
15) Overheating protection:
- If it is used too frequently, its overheating protection function will be triggered, the red and green lights of the charging indicator will blink alternatively, and it will be locked. in such case, please wait for about 3 minutes to cancel the protection before continuing the using.
16) Manually set the zooming position:
- The covered focal length of the flash will switch in circle of 14 / 28 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 80 / 105mm by pressing the button.
17) Advanced Application:
- Multi-Lamp Lighting Application
- Exposure Bracketing ( FEB)
- Use Wide-angle Diffuser
- Rear-curtain Sync
- FE Lock ( This function can only be available when your camera supports it, for the setting of FE lick, refer to your camera manual)
- Application of AF LED
- Exposure Compensation
- Reflection Flash
- Use Reflection Board to take photo.
- Various standard hot shoe DSLR cameras Canon/ Nikon/ Pentax / Olympus
- Not fit Sony/ Minolta
- Such as:
- - Canon EOS 5D Mark III 5, 5D Mark II, 1Ds Mark [IV / III / II / I ], 1D Mark [III / II N/ II / I]
6D, 5D, 7D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 700D, 100D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 1100D, 1000D
-- Nikon D4, D3s, D3x, D3, D700, D300s, D300, D200,D100, D90, D80, D70s, D7100, D5200, D3200, D7000, D5100, D5000, D3100, D3000, D60, D40X, D800, D600
-- Pentax K-7, K-x, K-m, K20D, K10D, K200D, K100D
-- Olympus E5, E3, E30, E300, E620, E520, E420, E450, E-P2, E-PL2, E-P
-- Panasonic G10GK, GH2GK, GH1GK, G2GK, G1GK, GF2GK, GF1GK
There are no reviews for this product.
Please click here to login to your account to write review.
|1 ~ 4||0%|
|5 ~ 9||10%|
|10 ~ 19||15%|